Sunday, February 9, 2014


10 Things I haven’t done at AUBG! (YET)

We have all had our memories about the crazy and not so crazy moments that we experienced at a university. Quite often, we do not even remember some of them – but there are our friends to fill in the blank spots. There is nothing more exciting than the feeling of being reminded about what you have done but don’t recall now. While some of us are bigger party animals, and neither a 9 am class, nor a midterm can prevent them from going out, others are more moderate. I belong to the latter one and I have been more often on the side of the people who remind about the “last night”. So, here is a list of ten things I have never done during my four years at AUBG. And since this is my last semester, maybe it is about time for me to start completing them one by one or simultaneously.

1) I haven’t sung at the karaoke in the Piano Bar!
2) I haven’t danced on the counter in Underground!
3) I haven’t attended a class drunk!
4) I haven’t eaten at aunt Krasi!
5) I haven’t fallen from my bed (I sleep on the upper bed)!
6) I haven’t been fined!
7) I haven’t spent my money for one week in a day!
8) I haven’t slept in a lobby!
9) I haven’t embarrassed myself in front of a professor!
10) I haven’t come back to Scapto from a night out after the first class started! 


Personal archive: My friends sing at a karaoke night.

Personal archive: My roommates are going crazy on the dance floor.

Personal archive: Yes, they love to sing.



8 comments:

  1. you have soooo many things to catch up with :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems I have to catch up as well....5/10. I thought I was doing much better than that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh, it seems I am a professional and it's time to graduate 9/10, good list though, go go and embarass yourself, it feels awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhahha oh well, I'm ready to graduate 10/10 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, look how tan everyone is in the first photo! :D And it just seems you haven't been drinking enough. If you increase the amount of alcohol, you can easily complete 1,2,3,5,7 and 8! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to feel ashamed for not eating in Lelia Krasi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do feel ashamed for not having done most of those...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, Steli, when the end is approaching did you fulfill some of the above points?

    ReplyDelete