Sunday, March 30, 2014

Lessons I Learnt in College

Following up on my previous post Lessons Learnt in College, I would like to share with you MY lessons learnt. Or at least some of them. Enjoy!!!

  • Find wonderful people, make them good friends of yours, and keep them for a lifetime.
  • Be open-minded for new experiences. 
  • Go through new things you think you are not good at.
  • Better late than never.
  • Socialize no matter how shy you are.
  • Participate in clubs even if you join them in your last year.
  • Developing yourself through extracurricular, socializing, and friends is more important than studying.
  • Remember your old friends.
  • Do not go to live off campus. 
  • Do not worry if you do not have a plan for the future.
  • Make things that make you happy!
Source: http://bitterwithoutglitter.blogspot.com/2014/02/10-things-that-make-me-happy.html

2 comments:

  1. "Do not worry if you do not have a plan for the future." - from my personal experience I would make an addition "... , until the last year, you better have some by then".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mikhail Susin, I think that sometimes it's better just to go with the flow rather than fruitlessly making circle in the water, trying to find your direction

      Delete