Sunday, April 13, 2014

Things I Am Going To Miss About My AUBG Time

“Every end is a new beginning”, they say. But nobody tells you how hard the new beginning would be or how painful the end might be. Just a few more weeks and we will be on the finish line. The AUBG era will be over very soon: true happiness for some, real disaster for others. I am somewhere in the middle, because my emotional personality, for sure, would cause me a whole mountain of mixed feelings which will be more in number than the days left.

Looking back, some 3-4 years ago, I can claim that I have been happy. I would change some things, I would modify others, but I would definitely keep the people around me, without whom AUBG would not be the same. Looking back, I remember many places, events, experiences, and people I am going to miss. And they are many more than I can actually recall.

I will miss carefree days I had, despite the projects, and papers, and classes.

I will miss sleeping till noon because my class starts at 12.30.

I will miss going out on a Tuesday, even though I have a small quiz the next day.

I will miss eating at Bakalov at 3 am because dances at Underground are so exhausting.

I will miss taking a nap after a long night out.

I will miss family lunches at DIVA, where we need to roll on the road after instead of walk.

I will miss the serious discussions of important issues on the alley toward Bachinovo Park.

I will miss being a student and not in the part of the unemployed or looking for a job people.

I will miss the lazy Friday afternoons on the terrace drinking beer.

And finally, I will miss my friends, no matter if they are an hour away from. If I can’t knock on their door in the next 5 minutes, then they are away.


Source: Personal archive


Source: Personal archive

Source: Personal archive

Source: Personal archive



3 comments:

  1. I'll definitely miss the spontaneous midnight decisions to do something crazy, like going for a walk to the nearby neon cross or bar - I think you forgot that one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steeliiiiii, why would you say these things :((( It makes me so sad now!! There will be no other Bakalov or Bachinovo in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss YOU! Despite having lived with you for only one year, I am really really happy this happened and I am lucky I got to know you better during that time! Be as sensitive and lovable as you are, keep on shining bright like a diamond, because your smile and personality brightens and will brighten many people's lives! (:

    ReplyDelete